Emailing F1 Students on OPT

Have a problem you need help with or just want to chat about something that doesn't fit in another group, post it here.
Kbrumbaugh

Emailing F1 Students on OPT

Post by Kbrumbaugh »

I'm trying to email OPT students a warning about the new SEVP audits on OPT students and the OPT population range is not completely visible. Is this a bug? I couldn't find anything in happy face. What are the ranges supposed to be?

Thank you,
Kim
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (68.57 KiB) Viewed 9143 times

barnhill

Re: Emailing F1 Students on OPT

Post by barnhill »

Hi Kim!

Hey, I just got time to take a look at this. I see the same thing that you do, but there is a little scroll bar at the bottom of the Filter By: OPT Population Range window. It allows you to scroll and see all of the information needed. See my screenshot that is attached here. I hope this helps.

I'm so frustrated with how it is so hard to navigate in 4.0 and with things like this where the size of the window could be wider and then, everything would be okay. Hopefully, sunapsis will get its accessibility overhaul that it needs!

Best regards,
Jodi
Attachments
opt window.JPG
opt window.JPG (29.18 KiB) Viewed 9140 times
Thank you,
Jodi

Jikser

Re: Emailing F1 Students on OPT

Post by Jikser »

Our company has a very bad manager for creating letters, that are sent to people in order to get their attention. The efficiency of his work needs to be improved, so we decided to help him in this matter. One of our employees gave him a link to this website https://stripo.email/blog/best-catchy-e ... ect-lines/ ,so that he reads and understands a little more about this topic. Hopefully this site will help him and people will pay more attention to his letters.