A report to track time spent on a specific checklist stage.

Have a problem you need help with or just want to chat about something that doesn't fit in another group, post it here.
NickG

A report to track time spent on a specific checklist stage.

Post by NickG »

Hi everyone!

I'm currently working on a report to try and find out how long it takes from the time a student submits a CPT application to the time it is approved by an academic advisor. The closest I've come is the report in the attached screenshot, but no matter how I configure it I cannot get it to include students with closed checklists (I'm trying to get data on this going back to the release of the checklist <1yr ago).

Additional info that may help:

- I am trying to find out how much time applications have spent on the "Academic Advisor - CPT - Ready for Processing" stage of the checklist.
- From there it either goes to the stage "CPT Ready for DSO Processing" or is denied and goes to "Processing Complete".
- There is an e-form associated with the checklist; tracking that from the time of submission to the time it is approved/denied would also yield the information I want, but I cannot figure that one out either.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this, and for any advice!

Nick Gargano
Campbellsville University
Attachments
Report help.PNG
Report help.PNG (50.98 KiB) Viewed 4016 times

cindyconlin

Re: A report to track time spent on a specific checklist stage.

Post by cindyconlin »

I've found that the "Checklist Client view" (based on the viewChecklistClient) only shows stage details on open checklists, and that if I need to know when stage movement happened on closed checklists, I need to use the checklistid found in viewChecklistClient for the particular student and checklist to join to the jbcheckliststage table. The jbChecklistStage table will list a row for each stage the student was on, with entry and exit dates. Hope this helps.