Letter Header sizing issue for Form Letter

Have a problem you need help with or just want to chat about something that doesn't fit in another group, post it here.
ttakahashi

Letter Header sizing issue for Form Letter

Post by ttakahashi »

Hi everyone!

We are on v4.0.15.1 in test and production. I’m trying to create a Form Letter, but I’m having issues with the sizing of the header. I tried different image sizes and resolutions, and they all come out really small when I generate the PDF of the Form Letter. The image size I’m using right now is a 2550 x 1080 px .jpg image. (I used 2550 because that's the pixel width of an 8.5x11 sheet of paper. Don't know if that makes sense...)

I've attached a screenshot.

I've now submitted a ticket to Sunapsis support, but thought I would post here and see if anyone has a quick and easy fix for me.

Thanks in advance!
Tiffany
Attachments
form letter issue.png
form letter issue.png (39.93 KiB) Viewed 4762 times

barnhill

Re: Letter Header sizing issue for Form Letter

Post by barnhill »

Hi Tiffany,

Is the image uploaded on your server and you are inserting the URL for the header into the form letter configuration?
Thank you,
Jodi

ttakahashi

Re: Letter Header sizing issue for Form Letter

Post by ttakahashi »

Hey Jodi,

No, the image is not on our server. I just put it on our website so I could get a URL. Here's the image: https://www.augusta.edu/ipso/images/au-ssa-letterhead
I'm attaching a screenshot of the Form Letter Configuration.

I have the "Branding Bar Image" for the "Email Stationery Configuration" also stored on our website and I entered the URL in the configs, and that works just fine.

Should I try putting the image on the server instead? Where does it go? I don't have server access, so I'll have to ask our IT.

Thanks,
Tiffany
Attachments
form letter configs.jpg
form letter configs.jpg (111.49 KiB) Viewed 4725 times