Populate Fields E-Form Extensions

Have a problem you need help with or just want to chat about something that doesn't fit in another group, post it here.
lucyzoe

Populate Fields E-Form Extensions

Post by lucyzoe »

1. In ITEM 963 [Happy Fox], there is a table of the Extensions and their respective Meta Fields.
2. In sunapsis, on each e-form, there is an extensions section. On the Extensions Library tab>Populate Fields, if you click on the Extension, you can see a list of Meta Information that resides on each Extension.

Not all of the Meta Info that appears in sunapsis appears on the ITEM 963 table, but all of the Meta Info on the ITEM 963 table is in sunapsis.

Here's my question: Using Extension 6.17 (Name: Institution Principal Name Fields), has anyone been able to get the Meta Data for Institutional Principal First Name or Institutional Principal Last Name to display?

Thanks,
Lucy Zoe

teatkin

Re: Populate Fields E-Form Extensions

Post by teatkin »

I have gotten it to work... Take the Institutional off the front
Principal First Name
Principal Last Name

I suspect, although I haven't tried it, that the Preferred Name(s) work the same.

barnhill

Post by barnhill »

Thank you Lucy and other member named teatkin! This is great information to share about how to get populate fields extensions working!
Thank you,
Jodi

lucyzoe

Post by lucyzoe »

teatkin wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:06 pm
I have gotten it to work... Take the Institutional off the front
Principal First Name
Principal Last Name

I suspect, although I haven't tried it, that the Preferred Name(s) work the same.
Thank you! I appreciate your response. I will give that a try.
Lucy Zoe