Advising Appointments Integration

Discuss your wish list items. Someone might have an alternate solution or you can get others to help support your cause.
Kbrumbaugh

Advising Appointments Integration

Post by Kbrumbaugh »

Good Afternoon Sunapsis Users,

We implemented Sunapsis in December and it has been an incredibly busy couple of months. One of the main reasons we went to Sunapsis was that we could evenuntually see everyting we needed on a daily basis in Sunapsis. We had hoped to stop having to be in multiple systems (Banner, Salesforce, WINGS advising central). We are working on the steps to make this a reality but I don't really see an option for an Advising Appointments Integration. We currently use Outlook Calendars and I would love for students to be able to see open advising times or to schedule an appointment through Sunapsis.

Anyone else interested in this?

Thank you,
Kim Brumbaugh
Wright State University

barnhill

Re: Advising Appointments Integration

Post by barnhill »

Hi Kim,

Take a look at calendly! I see some international offices and private business using this. Schedule appointment isn't a functionality in sunapsis.

hope this helps.

Thank you,
Jodi
Thank you,
Jodi

barnhill

Post by barnhill »

Thank you,
Jodi

j.rowe

Post by j.rowe »

I think there's reasons NOT to use the schedule management feature in sunapsis but an institution that has just one campus configured in the application definitely *can* use the feature pretty 'easily' for scheduling advising appointments. It won't integrate with your outlook calendar but it will allow the self-serve for them to schedule themselves.