Training on generating I-129 forms from Sunapsis

A friendly place for sunapsis beginners or those looking at implementing sunapsis to ask beginner level questions. There's no such thing as a dumb questions here.
cindyconlin

Training on generating I-129 forms from Sunapsis

Post by cindyconlin »

Can anyone point me to basic training materials about Sunapsis functionality to generate I-129 forms?
Thanks.

j.rowe

Re: Training on generating I-129 forms from Sunapsis

Post by j.rowe »

Hi Cindy,

I don't really see anything jumping out directly relevant in happyfox -- this is probably a perfect documentation request to send Kathy Abell's way :)

I'm happy though to spend some time meeting with you to discuss how this is handled at my institution if you'd like. Just let me know. Thank you!

cindyconlin

Re: Training on generating I-129 forms from Sunapsis

Post by cindyconlin »

Thanks Jason! I did end up emailing Sunapsis and Kathy sent me this helpful information:
The forms are located in the client record under Record Management>Employment Forms.

When you open one of those forms, you can complete by section, SAVE and then click the PDF button to generate the printable, filled form. You could also create a template in Template Configurations to pre- populate as much of the data as possible and then enter minimal manual data.

Each form has its own table in the database so multiple submissions of the forms can be saved and copied as needed.