Defer Admissions - what did I forget

A friendly place for sunapsis beginners or those looking at implementing sunapsis to ask beginner level questions. There's no such thing as a dumb questions here.
Kbrumbaugh

Defer Admissions - what did I forget

Post by Kbrumbaugh »

This is our 2nd semester on Sunapsis and my admissions team is deferring spring admits to summer or fall and telling me the program dates are not automatically updating to the newly admitted term. Is something not configured right? Where should I look?

Thank you,
Kim

Bryant

Re: Defer Admissions - what did I forget

Post by Bryant »

Hi Kim,
Which program dates are you referring to? Are the Admission rows showing the updated term and dates from your SIS?

Kbrumbaugh

Post by Kbrumbaugh »

Bryant,

Thank you for your email. We finally opened a Sunapsis ticket and apparently once a student was defering terms the withdrawn application was still showing active in program so it couldn't create the new row.

Thank you for chiming in!
Kim

barnhill

Post by barnhill »

Hi Kim and Bryant,

Yay! Thank you for chitter chattering about this sunapsis feature. Kim, can you talk a little more about the resolution. Which form in sunapsis? Are you talking about Student Admissions or Student Academic Program Information?
Thank you,
Jodi

barnhill

Post by barnhill »

Hi Kim and Bryant,

Yay! Thank you for chitter chattering about this sunapsis feature. Kim, can you talk a little more about the resolution. Which form in sunapsis? Are you talking about Student Admissions or Student Academic Program Information?
Thank you,
Jodi